Get an attorney to review your application and improve your chances of your application being accepted!
Our licensed attorney 6-point review includes:
- Review entire application for omissions;
- Screen for illogical and inconsistent entries
- Check for common typographical errors that might delay processing;
- Ensure consistent spelling of names and places throughout the application;
- Check for inconsistent, illogical, or conflicting dates; and
- Analyze application to confirm eligibility to file for the immigration benefit sought, based on the answers and information you provided.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to speak to one of our attorneys regarding your application.
Don’t suffer the inconvenience and uncertainty of a potential rejection of your application, add our Attorney review today!
Start the application process HERE, and remember to select Attorney Review
Attorney Terms of Service